- Football: Eliminate pass interference as a penalty. If you’re man enough to catch a ball while people are knocking you all over the field, then you’ve got my attention. As it is now, football has become a crapshoot and frankly, boring
- Football: Remove all pads and helmets.
- Baseball: Eliminate the Home Run. Hit it out of the park and you’re out. Runners return to bases.
- Hockey: Eliminate offsides.
- Basketball: Move the goal up to 13′. Allow each player only 2 fouls before they are out of the game.
- Soccer: Eliminate fouls. Man up.
- Soccer: Any player who lays on the ground for more than :30 shall be removed from the game permanently. Man up.
There. I’m sure all League Commissioners will come running to my door for further advice on rule changes for 2014 🙂