- Met up with Wayne Scarano at the airport and we cruised to the Swan in high style, top down Ford Mustang with radio blasting on 96.5, a wonderful station I will be looking for on the internet when I get home
- Kimono’s Friday night with Bob Balaban (godlike deity), Alan Lepofsky, Jack Forman, Wayne Scarano, Daniel Nashed, George Chiesa.
- Be sure to ask Alan about being strapped to a chair, inside a ball, inside another ball and being rolled down a mountain in New Zealand.
- There are a lot of people really humming about Second Life…predict we’ll see major demo Monday and the term used 20 times
- If you EVER want to do anything that requires C API, contact Daniel please. He is simply incredible.
- Try the cucumber wrapped salmon/tuna thingy. Wow
- Caught up with Florian Vogler and his Client Genie crew at the Red Coconut at Universal. Jet lag was catching up with them pretty bad and we turned in early. Got to drive the mustang some more, so no loss although Jack probably didn’t like it from the back seat at night.