Time to go home before Marla divorces me, but I am so close. I’m just working on a Hello World app, but I figured out the “j9 runtime not found” error. This is because you don’t need to specify the …bin directory, just stop at the XXXarm directory. However, I’m still getting an error about finding java/lang/object when it attempts to run on the device. I’m going back to review the paths for installing everything as I noticed that initially classes.zip wasn’t anywhere on the device. I’ve moved it around a few places and tried including it on the arguments line, but no success so far. I did find some good threads on the web from a couple of forums and I’ll post those when I have time over the weekend or Monday.